Thursday, June 12, 2014

Name Reveal!!

A few weeks ago, while we were on vacation, we finally decided on a name for our baby girl.  I’ve been slacking, and haven’t posted an announcement for it on my blog!  We had been struggling to decide between Addison Rose and Brooklyn Denise.  See this this post to read reasons why we liked each name.

After much deliberation, we both decided that we liked one name better than the other.  We said the name out loud many times. I signed all 3 of our names to see which I liked signing along with our for Christmas cards, etc. We evaluated the overall feel of the names. So now the big reveal of what our daughter will be named…..…drum roll please……….


Brooklyn Denise!
We are so excited to have a name for her!  It’s much better to be able to call her something when she’s kicking like crazy, when Brandon says goodnight to her, and just in general when everyone talks about her.  I can now start planning her nursery also because I want to put her name or initials up somewhere in the nursery also.  However, we’re still in the process of buying a house…so it’s still difficult to plan out the nursery not knowing what the walls will be like.  But I can come up with a general plan now.

We are so excited and will continue posting as the weeks get closer.  As of today, we have hit double digits – only 99 days left until we meet our little girl, and we are only 2 weeks away from sailing in to the third trimester!  Time is flying by.  Now it’s time to start picking out a pediatrician, signing up for prenatal classes, setting up the nursery, and getting work ready for my maternity leave.  I cannot wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...