Thursday, March 21, 2013

Currently Reading: Clockwork Princess


I am currently reading Clockwork Princess. I have absolutely fallen in love with this series and all of its characters!  I loved the Mortal Instruments before, but this series is even better.  Tessa, Will and Jem are just about the most loveable characters ever created.  I have found that I am as attachd to them as if they were my own friends.  I want the best for all of them.  I want long, healthy lives for all of them filled with love.

I am rooting for Team Will.  But that doesn't mean that I don't love Jem and wish him happiness.  He has been so sweet even when people are mean to him.  And so strong going through his illness.  I honestly would not be upset if Tessa does end up with Jem, but I will be utterly heartbroken for Will.  And aren't I reading enough of Will's heartbreak right now?  It surely can't end that way.  There has to be a happy ending for him.

I feel like a lot is going to happen in this book - well, it's 570 pages, so it can't all be misery between the 3 characters.  I went to the launch party where Cassandra Clare was on the release night.  We saw the book trailer and Tessa's white dress ended up covered in blood!  What??  That shocked me, and intrigued me even more, if that was even possible.

Please no spoilers yet.  I am having the hardest time to not flip to the end of the book and see how it ends!  And I have the collector's edition which also has the family tree on the inside of the book jacket.  But I can't look at that because it will also spoil who ends up together and who is related to who.  Clare also said that you learn how Church the cat gets from London to New York!  I have a feeling she's going to wrap this up really well.  I'm really excited, but at the same time, I'm going to lose friends at the end of this book.  I will not get to read any more about Tessa, Will and Jem...and that is so very sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...