Friday, March 8, 2013

Book Review: The Queen's Army


The Queen's Army
by  Marissa Meyer
Date Read:  2/12/2013

Rating:  ★ ★ ★ ★


I enjoyed this. It was a good intro into the newest book in the series that was just release, Scarlet. It's nice to have the background on one of the new characters. I think it will help me relate to him more in the book. To understand why he makes certain decisions. Of course this didn't have any of the old characters we love because it solely focused on Z.

I think it's interesting how the Queen wants soldiers who are basically human wolves. I'm interested to find out what this special mission is that the Queen has. And how he gets out.

The action in it was very good. It was obviously very predictable, but I don't usually mind predictable as long as the story is good.

I recommend that if you liked Cinder, read this short story (it only took me about 45 minutes to an hour to read with interruptions) from Tor's website: http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/11/th.... It will get you excited to read Scarlet. Now I just need my library to process the new books so I can read it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...