Friday, April 18, 2014

It's a GIRL!


Sugar and spice and everything nice, that’s what little GIRLS are made of!  Yep, you guessed it, we just found out this week that we are having a little girl!!!  We are so excited to finally call our baby a SHE!!

This is one of the biggest milestones of being pregnant!  We had done several old wives tales, and the results were 5 – 2 that we were going to have a girl (see the picture below).  Around 10 weeks, I also had a dream that we were told we were having a girl.  So I’ve been under the assumption we were having a girl the whole time.  But all I really wanted was a healthy baby.  I would have been happy with either. I even had a nursery plan for a boy and girl.  But I can’t say that I’m not totally ecstatic that we’re going to have a baby girl.
 

Now that we know, we can start narrowing down a name, registering for gifts, picking out nursery items, etc.  We can really start prepping to bring this baby girl in to the world.  It has made it so real now.  And I started feeling her move around 16 weeks.  And it’s only getting stronger every day.  So I even have some relief there because I can feel her move.  At the ultrasound yesterday, she was a little acrobat, though I really didn’t feel it.  But when I’m sitting or laying, I can usually feel her moving when she jabs me just right.  We can’t wait until my husband can feel it!

Anyways, we just wanted to let the blogging world know that we’re having a sweet baby girl, and this little girl will have a big brother angel watching out for her.  That’s pretty special.  And she is due 1 day after we lost our baby boy.  God took a life, and he will be giving us a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...